This is a place for all my design and art inspiration, and anything that simply presses my inspired button!
kyle Bean
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Brilliant Artist Kyle Bean has created these amazing portrait's with the shavings of pencils. How cool is that? Click on here site for other great stuff....
I was very affected by the awful Tsunami in japan and i'll never forget the wave speeding across the land from the the helicopter view. So i decided to illustrate this as reflection of my feelings about it.
This is my very latest piece of work. My beautiful wife posed for this, although she is not as big!! She would kill me if i said that!! I love to play with light falling across her body and i think this gives a real sense of mood. They are always beautifully framed by hand by my friend Andre. He is amazing at finding the right sort of colours and styles to compliment the painting.
Its that time of year again! I will be exhibiting new Blue Tree works at bath Contemporary. Launch night is tonight with drinks and music. http://www.bathcontemporary.com/exhibitions/info/small-paintings-sculpture-and-ceramics-for-christmas-and-beyond/
Comments
Post a Comment